To make this lovely seasonal cake, you will need :
* 125 gr of butter
* 2 large eggs
* 160 gr of flour
* 1 bag of baking powder
*150 gr of mash carrot
*10 cl of fresh Orange Juice
* 1 teaspoon of powder cumin
*1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
1. Leave the butter at room temperature and take your eggs out of fridge an hour before.
2. Work on your butter and sugar by mixing well then incorporate your egg one by one. Add your carrot mash, orange juice, seeds and powder cumin. Mix well.
3. Gently add the flour and baking powder and mix until well blended.
4. Pre – heat your oven at 180.C (th.6.). Pour the mix in a well buttered tin cake and leave it to cook for about 45 mins.
5. Check that your cake is well cooked by using a knife inside : if dry then its ready. Leave it to cool on a rack.